Anax Automation Career

Anax Automation Career
Anax Projects Career

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Anax Projects Review For June Month

Anax Projects Development  (Automation Trainee Feedback For June Month)

Trainee Name : Arun Kumar Sahu

Placement Location : New Delhi
Feedback : My Self Arun Kumar Sahu. Completed my automation training from Anax Automation . It gives me hundred percent placement guarantee which is really true.I am very thankful to  ANAX PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT PVT. LTD   & their Staff

Trainee Name : Karunakar Sharma
Placement Location : Gurgaon
Feedback : My Self Karunakar Sharma. Anax Automation is a good automation trainee and placement company. Anax help me to convert my dream in grand success. I am really thankfull to all members of Anax Projects Development for my success.

Trainee Name : Deepak Malik
Placement Location : Gurgaon
Feedback : My Self Deepak Malik. It was April when i joined the Anax Automation Before that i was tried for job in Delhi (NCR) but couldn't get success. I have complete my b.tech in 2011, but untill the April 2014 i didn't get any job for core industries field after that i have join anax which help me to make my dream true.for that really I am really thankfull to all members of  Anax Projects & Development Pvt. Ltd for my success.

Trainee Name : Pradeep Kumar
Placement Location : Greater Noida
Feedback : I joined Anax on April 18th 2013. And Anax Placement team give me many interview but i am not able to clear them, thats why i got frusteted and always tried to blame Anax Team. But they ignore my blame always. And as i result i got placed in core industries. So i am very thankfull to  Anax Projects & Development Pvt. Ltd. . 

For more Detail visit Us at : Anax Projects About us
For contact Details visit         : Anax Projects Contacts

No comments :

Post a Comment